The LGA Executive Advisory Board plays a coordinating role, providing strategic direction to the association's work through the business planning process. It advises the LGA Board and holds the policy Boards to account.
The Executive Advisory Board is made up of both voting and non-voting members, with the meeting being chaired by the LGA Chairman.
· the office holders of the LGA;
· the chairs of the boards/portfolios;
· one representative of each of the regional groupings and of the Welsh LGA; and
· additional members to balance political proportionality.
· representatives of the County Council's Network, District Councils Network and Special Interest Group of Municipal Authorities; and
· a Local Partnerships representative.
The membership detailed below has been appointed effective from 1 September 2020 through to the end of the 2020/21 meeting cycle on 31 July 2021.
Support officer: Amy Haldane. Email: Amy.Haldane@local.gov.uk /